Date: March 2022
Integrity, hard work and unmatched quality have been integral to their business success. Over the past few decades, our client has grown and expanded their multi-use real-estate development business as they have enhanced the landscapes of many Montreal neighbourhoods. They are at a pivotal point for accelerated expansion and have recognized the need to introduce a role of COO to help take the business to the next level.
The Chief Operating Officer will work in close collaboration with the owners to strengthen and expand their business holdings and operations. Following an in-depth knowledge transfer from the owners, the COO will lead all aspects of the business with the support of strong functional teams, while continuing to work strategically with the owners.
Having responsibility and oversight for all facets of the business, the role will be comprised of but not limited to the following:
• Oversee day-to-day operations of each department (Construction, Development, Operations,
Administration, Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing).
• Work closely with the owners to develop and manage strategic and growth plans. • Manage relationships
• Manage the pre-inspection, after-sales, and leasing teams.
• Oversight of all after-sales services, maintenance contracts to ensure client satisfaction.
• Oversight of advertising to ensure they are reaching targets. • Work with outside counsel to manage all
• Establish and manage company policies that promote company culture and vision.
• With senior management team, set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
• Review and support hiring of key talent and conduct performance evaluations.
The successful COO will have proven experience at a senior level in operations with extensive knowledge of Construction and/or Real Estate development. They will have a high degree of integrity, respect, and credibility, and will have good judgement when managing competing priorities. This role requires an individual with high EQ and a strategic and respectful approach to leadership.
If you are curious about this opportunity, please reach out to Jill Renton for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.